The Canadian Tooling & Machining Association (CTMA) held its 23rd Annual Shotgun Golf Tournament on Sept 14.
The sold-out event was held at the Pine Knot Golf & Country Club in Dorchester, near London, ON. The tournament award winners were announced at the 19th Hole Reception & Dinner following the tournament.
Congratulations to the winners!
- Low Gross Trophy (sponsored by Anchor Danly): Roy Pietila, FESTO
- Low Net Trophy: Chris Fleurie, SHUNK Intec Corp
- Closest-to-the-Pin (Sponsored by XL Tool Inc.): Chad Gerth, CT Tooling Inc.
- Men’s Longest Drive: Rob Forstinger, FBT Inc.
- Ladies’ Longest Drive: Kathy Marsden, Glider Guard tool & Die
- Most Honest Trophy (sponsored by SME Canada): Kevin Ford, Anchor Danly
- Putting Contest (sponsored by CTMA): Harvey Van Huizen, Anchor Danly
- Marshmallow Driving Contest & Business Card Draw (sponsored by Dundee Recycling): Dan Mullins, OSG Canada Ltd. and Sash Rakanovic, Ontario Drive & Gear Ltd
- Chip Shot into Bucket (sponsored by EDC): Les Payne, Honorary Member,; Greg Smith, FESTO; Dave Van Den Brink, Multimatic Inc.; and Sash Rakanovic, Ontario Drive & Gear Ltd.
- Closest-To-The-Cooler (sponsored by Tool & Cutter Supply): Greg Yzerman, Reko International Inc.
- Closest-To-Hockey-Net Contest & Business Card Draw (sponsored by Inspire Talent Consulting): Chris Hergott, XL Tool Inc. and Don Wilson, Sandvik Coromant