Welding fume control system
- November 14, 2018
Lincoln Electric has introduced the Statiflex Complete weld fume control system series, available in a 4, 8 or 12 bank configuration.
Ideal for a range of applications including automation, robotic booths, fabrication, indoor welding facilities and welding education/training, all Statiflex Complete systems are equipped with the Lincoln Smart Connect control panel for filter cleaning, optional Spark Guardian spark arrestor for applications with an increased fire risk and optional Transformer Kit available for 575V applications. All systems also have Merv 11 and 16 filter cartridge options. The Statiflex Complete 4 system has a 4 HP fan motor with variable speed starter, while the Statiflex Complete 8 & 12 systems have a 10 HP motor with variable speed starter.
Statiflex Complete features:
- Noise Control - The fan compartment is lined with premium quality sound absorbing material to reduce operating noise. The silencer on the exhaust side of the fan reduces airflow noise.
- Automatic Cleaning - The system is capable of monitoring differential pressure across the filters. If detected above a pre-set value, the system knows that filters are clogged and automatically starts the cleaning process. The particulate is blown off the filters by controlled blasts of compressed air, causing the dust to fall into the dust bin where the harmful material can be extracted.
- Intelligent Fan Control Technology - The variable speed starter fine tunes the extraction airflow to the requirements of the application. The variable speed starter also regulates the fan speed based on filter loading to maintain consistent airflow. This adjustment capability maximizes fume extraction, conserves energy and extends the equipment life, which ultimately results in capital expenditure savings.
- Small Footprint – The unit can be installed next to a robotic or plasma cutting system without taking up a large amount of floor space.
- Easy Installation - The system comes shipped over pallets, and has a simple five step installation process.
A multitude of welding processes are available, including stick, MIG, TIG, flux-cored, plasma-cutting, arc gouging and grinding.