Thick turret tooling series
- October 3, 2018
Wilson Tool International has introduced iSeries, its new line of thick turret tooling.
iSeries is designed to be fully compatible with the Amada ID Tooling System (AITS) tool management system.
Laser marked with a data matrix code on each compatible tool, the new iSeries product line offers sheet metal fabricators more thick turret tooling choices for their AITS machines. Wilson says the iSeries product line will deliver shorter lead times, competitive pricing and premium quality tooling.
Features and benefits:
• Fully compatible with Amada AITS tool management system
• Each tool includes required laser marked data matrix code
• Tooling characteristic documents ship with each tooling order
• HPX and HP2 tooling include a mechanically fastened guide retention feature, which ensures proper tool assembly during loading with easy pushbutton guide removal
• Worldwide availability from Wilson Tool’s U.S. headquarters
iSeries punch tooling available:
• HPX (A & B stations)
• Metric style HP2 (A & B stations)
• Metric style (C, D & E stations)
• Wilson style (C, D & E stations)