Tapping tool taps up to 200 holes per minute
- January 7, 2018
Wilson Tool International has announced the debut of its new QuickTap tapping tool.
Wilson says that the QuickTap tapping tool is comparable with the fastest, most reliable tapping tool on the market, and has the shortest delivery time available, which enables fabricators to eliminate time-consuming secondary operations related to the creation of tapped holes.
- Taps a threaded hole with every machine stroke – up to 200 holes per minute (dependent on material type, thickness and tap size)
- Produces accurate threads at any programmed location on the sheet
- Built-in tapping fluid injection system is synchronized with the machine stroke to reduce wear and breakage
- Tapping injection system’s large tank enables the tapping of up to 40,000 holes before refilling
- Taps are easily changed – no disassembly is required
- Taps are available in both imperial and metric sizes
- Tool lubrication is made simple using external grease and oil ports
- Accepts multiple size taps
- Currently available for thick turret punch presses, C stations, only. D station thick turret coming soon.