HR-530 Series Rockwell hardness testers
- February 28, 2018
Mitutoyo Canada has introduced the latest Rockwell Hardness Testers in its HR-530 Series.
The newly designed series features a unique electronic control giving it capabilities for Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial Rockwell testing of plastics (A & B) and Light Force Brinell hardness testing.
The newly developed colour touch panel display provides operators with efficient and intuitive operation and access to all functions. The display can be user customized to display only what the operator needs to see. Settings can be locked, preventing accidental changes that could result in measurement errors.
Other product features include:
- Inside Diameter Testing: Allowing measurements to be taken inside a tube or ring without requiring samples to be cut.
- Hardness Scale Selection: The required hardness scale can be selected with the touch panel. The initial test force and loading force are automatically set in accordance with the selected scale.
- Curved Surface Compensation and Measurement: The curved-surface function enables curved surfaces, including round bars and spheres to be tested for hardness as easily as flat surfaces.
- Statistical Analysis: Statistical calculation of the maximum value, minimum value, mean value and standard deviation when analyzing multi-point test results.
- Graphic Display of Statistical Calculation Results and X-R Control Charts: Numeric display of statistical analysis results, including maximum and minimum values mean value and graphic display of X-R control charts and histograms required for hardness evaluation.
- Continuous Measurement Function: When testing multiple workpieces with the same height continuous testing is possible by pressing the foot switch or the start button.