HP geometry line of T-CBN inserts expanded
- October 30, 2019
Tungaloy has expanded its -HP geometry line of T-CBN inserts.
Tungaloy says the inserts ensure effective chip control in finish turning of hardened steel parts. The -HP geometry provides reliable chip control in finish cutting conditions at cutting depths of 0.2 mm (.0079 in.) or smaller, minimizing part quality damages caused by poor chip control.
22 additional –HP geometry T-CBN inserts are now available, representing an expansion of the chipbreaker application range in hard turning.
At a glance:
- Innovative chip former ensures good chip breakage and smooth chip control
- Free cutting geometry eliminates bar deflection and vibration during machining
- Built-in wiper ensures better surface quality and chip control
- Available in BXM10 for continuous cut and BXA20 for interrupted cut
- Total of 22 inserts to be added