Fiber laser cutting system
- September 9, 2018
The ENSIS Series from Amada achieves high speed cutting in thin material, a key capability of fiber technology.
It also has the ability to process thick plate efficiently. The Rotary Index is an integrated unit, allowing the cutting head to be positioned near the chuck—minimizing the dead zone. Bowed pipe or tubing can be cut without vibration while maintaining accuracy from end to end. The innovative design expands process range capabilities to cut a significantly wider variety of tubing and pipe. Amada's ENSIS 3015 RI can process round, square, rectangle, C channel, and angle iron, making it the most versatile Rotary Index laser cutting system available.
• ENSIS technology automatically adjusts the laser beam’s properties to process a wide range of thin-to-thick material without a lens change.
• 21.5 in touch screen AMNC 3i control
• ENSIS technology allows for continuous variable beam control across every thickness of material with no setup
• 1.4g acceleration over the entire work area
• Water Assisted Cutting System (WACS) uses an adjustable water mist to absorb heat generated by the cutting process
• Cut Process Monitoring for automatic pierce detection as well as plasma detection for thick stainless steel and aluminum
• SFP (Spatter Free Pierce) function for cleaner high speed piercing in thicker material
• Interlocked enclosure surrounds cutting area to ensure safety