Fanuc launches new 10 kg payload cobots
- January 5, 2020
Fanuc has introduced two collaborative robots, the CRX-10/A and CRC-10/A/L (long arm version), that debuted at the 2019 International Robot Exhibition in December 2019. The new robots will be available in Q2 2020.
The new 10 kg payload robots provide a reach of 1249 mm and 1418 mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with Fanuc's contact detection that allows them to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs.
- Customers – even those with no experience using a robot – can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor space configuration.
Easy to Program and Use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller.
- Lead-though teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control – no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s swing motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports Fanuc’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision and iRPickTool software.