Coolant-proof calipers from Mitutoyo
- March 3, 2016
Mitutoyo has announced the renewal of its 500 series IP67 Absolute digimatic coolant-proof calipers.
Product highlights include:
• Larger LCD display of 9mm, which represents a 22% increase in height for improved visibility
• Extended battery life of 5 years has been achieved thanks to low-current integrated circuit
• Battery cap does not require a screw driver for simplified battery replacement
• Easy to operate with advanced ergonomic design that uses only one button
• Incorporates Mitutoyo’s ABSOLUTE measurement system. No need to reset the origin.
• The automatic power on/off shuts down the LCD display after 20 minutes of inactivity, but the ABS
scale origin is unaffected. Power is restored to the display when the slider is moved
• Can be integrated into statistical process control and measurement systems
Mitutoyo IP67 ABSOLUTE coolant-proof calipers can be used in workshop conditions exposed to
coolant, water, dust or oil. 100 per cent air-leak test ensures every caliper conforms to IP67.