Automated optimizing saw with autoloader
- September 21, 2017
TigerStop has added its AutoLoader automatic infeed station to its TigerSaw 2000 saw system.
With the AutoLoader, an operator can load five pieces of material at a time, reducing material handling and increasing operator capacity for performing value-added tasks, such as sorting finished parts. These parts can be inkjet or label-printed with custom information, facilitating fast and accurate sorting.
The AutoLoader can accommodate material from 4 to 30 ft in length and can be configured with up to seven stations in either 3 ft or 6 ft lengths.
TigerSaw 2000 is a fully automated optimizing push feed saw station for processing non-ferrous metals like aluminum. It includes an adjustable cutting envelope, Dynamic Optimization software, and inkjet or label printing. In addition, TigerSaw 2000’s patented spray mist coolant delivers best in class cut quality.
- Robust loading capacity: Each station is designed to load material forward with a weight capacity of up to 100 lbs. per set of loading station dogs.
- Flexible material length capacities: The AutoLoader will accommodate material ranging from 4-feet to 30-feet.
- Custom loading station: Customize the number of Automatic Infeed Stations based on the length of the material needed to process. Integrate anywhere from 2-7 stations in 3-foot or 6-foot lengths.
- Sensors: Allow loading station to recognize when material is pressed against the back fence, signaling that the material is ready to be processed through the saw and to continue feeding material until more is needed or the cut list is complete.
- Safety: Switch and kill line runs the entire length of the Infeed Station.