Vericut Users' Exchange Meetings - French/Eastern Time
- February 3, 2021
The Vericut Users’ Exchange (VUE) is CGTech’s way to show appreciation to customers, provide updates, and work with users to improve the software and the user experience.
The 2021 VUEs will be held virtually so you can participate no matter where you are.
The VUE agenda has been broken up into 3 sessions. Each session will be approximately two hours.
VUE attendees will receive one complimentary day of training to use towards the purchase of a standard VERICUT training class by the end of this year. To receive your complementary training, you must attend at least two of the three sessions.
Session 1 Topics:
- What's new in VERICUT 9.1.x
- VERICUT 9.2 and Future Plans
Session 2 Topics:
- A Deeper Look at Collision Avoidance
- Improving Workflow through Better Tool Management
- Shining a Spotlight on VERICUT Turning
Session 3 Topics:
- Multiple Operations - One VERICUT Project
- FORCE Facts and Common Misconceptions
- Tips and Tricks