Modular industry web applications
- January 6, 2022
Grob Systems has announced its new modular Grob-Net 4 Industry web applications.
The newly released applications are designed to enable manufacturers to network and digitalize production processes across all plants, to increase facility efficiency.
Grob is providing 12 Grob-Net 4 modules ranging from planning to engineering to maintenance, each designed to increase productivity. Users can select from among these modules and combine the most relevant for the best system to ensure transparency and connectivity.
The modules are as follows:
- GROB4Line – machine in sight via smartphone
- GROB4Analyze – feedback from the machine for CIP
- GROB4Simulate – complex processes and parts simply simulated
- GROB4Coach – programming, simulation, training
- GROB4Interface – easy route to machine communication
- GROB4Connect – connection from the real world to the ERP system
- GROB4Pilot – multi-functional, interactive machine operation
- GROB4Automation – intuitive production control software for unmanned operation
- GROB4Track – machine axes in view at all times
- GROB4Care – service and maintenance portal
- GROB4Portal – secure Cloud for the industry
- GROB4Optimization-MSP – process evaluation for motorized spindles.
More information here.