One-click vision measuring systems
- November 1, 2015
Mitutoyo has added two new systems to its Quick Image 2D vision measuring systems equipped with "one-click" measuring functionality.
Quick Image Telecentric lens offers a wide field of view and depth of focus, enabling easy measurements on workpieces with multiple heights. A new one-click measurement function has now been added to enable measurement and tolerance judgment with a single mouse click. This function enables automatic detection of a workpiece position and inclination, and batch measurement of multiple parts with the same shape, up to a maximum of 1,000 workpieces at one setting.
Measurement results are displayed in real time directly on the video image, which enables tolerance judgments to be seen at a glance. With improved measurement accuracy, Quick Image ensures class-leading quality and capability. High luminance with the built-in LED lighting, and three megapixel colour camera enable observation and measurement using high resolution images.
Other key features include:
• Easy measurement of 3D workpieces with telecentric optical system
• Switch between large-focal-depth mode (Normal) and high-resolution mode
• Wide field, rapid batch measurement and high accuracy measurement
• A choice of illumination systems
• Large line up of X,Y stage sizes
• Replacement of visual inspection using projector overlay charts