Drilling systems offer faster drilling and increased tool life
- June 2, 2014
M4 Sciences has expanded its line of TriboMAM drilling systems using Modulation-Assisted Machining (MAM) technology.
The range of supported hole diameters has increased from 0.2 mm to as large as 12 mm with the added Kilo2 and Mega2 systems which use piezo-electric actuators and precision motion control to oscillate drills and increase productivity in computer numerically controlled (CNC) lathes, turning centers, and gun drilling machines.
The increase in supported hole sizes brings TriboMAM technology to more applications on CNC machines in global medical, automotive, hydraulic, and energy manufacturing sectors.
- Drill up to 5x faster over a range of 0.2 – 12.0 mm in diameter
- Double tool life by improving the effectiveness of cutting fluids
- Improve surface finish in a range of applications
- Install easily in just one hour
- Adapt into existing processes