CWB adds automotive collision technician program
- September 8, 2021
CWB Consulting has announced a new training and welding qualification program for the automotive collision repair sector.
“The CWB Automotive Repair Technician Welding Program is designed to provide the highest quality repair, utilize best practices, and ensure that vehicles are safely and adequately repaired,” CWB Consulting says.
CWB Consulting says it is making the program accessible to all interested parties, including offering training in CWB’s own collision and repair facilities.
The program offers:
- training and qualification within the user’s own facility
- increased skill levels across the organization
- approved welding qualification requirements for most OEM Certification programs
- third-party oversight and onsite training by welding specialists
- savings when multiple technicians are registered to participate
- CWB Automotive Repair Welding accreditation for technicians upon completion
The Automotive Repair Program will also offer online welding repair courses delivered through the CWB Group's new LMS platform. Participants can take courses on a variety of welding topics as they relate to automotive collision repair, including Automotive Health and Safety, Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) for both steel and aluminum repair, Automotive Welding Quality and Welding Metallurgy.
More information available here.