Wilson Tool International offers tooling for Salvagnini high-precision punching systems. The company manufactures a complete range of punches, dies and strippers, including standard and custom shapes.
Designed to enhance the performance of Salvagnini punching systems, Wilson Tool’s punches and dies are manufactured with high-speed steel for long-lasting durability and resistance to galling. Salvagnini tooling is available for station sizes 6mm to 90x90mm.
- Last longer than other similar tooling
- More durable punches
- Extends tool sharpening cycle
- Made with Wilson’s Ultima® tool steel to increase performance and wear resistance
- Selection of high-performance coatings available
- Eliminates slug pulling with optional Slug Hugger® 2 Dies
Wilson Tool guarantees the Salvagnini tooling will out-perform similar tooling used from other suppliers. If a fabricator is not completely satisfied with the Salvagnini tooling, Wilson offers a money-back guarantee.