AMADA says its AMS 3015 CL provides a flexible automation solution that reduces unnecessary machine downtime due to manual material loading.
Manufactured with precision in Brea, California, the AMS CL automatically and consistently performs material handling operations — resulting in maximum machine productivity.
Expandable as Future Demands Evolve
The AMS CL is a modular system that allows fabricators to easily expand their automation capabilities. With additional modules, the AMS CL can seamlessly transition from a single cycle loader to a multi-shelf tower that can support multiple lasers. A symmetrical design allows modules to be placed on either the front or rear side of a laser’s shuttle table to accommodate material flow.
The benefits of automation combined with AMADA’s fiber lasers include lower costs of operation, faster ROI, more reliable and predictable production schedules, and better overall utilization of both machine and floorspace. Additional advantages include:
• Improve Green Light On (GLO) time up to 92%
• Automation is the ideal solution for high-mix, low-volume production
• Improve part quality with less rework
• Reduce lead times, labor costs, and operating costs
• Standardized sheets reduce material costs
• Laser can operate unattended to cut shear blanks for other machines