Cosen Saws has presented its lineup of vertical band saws, ranging from manual through semi-auto and fully automatic models.
At entry level, the V-1822 manual vertical tilt-frame offers 18″ x 22″ Capacity. Designed for workshops and small-scale operations, the V-1822 allows operators to control the entire cutting process manually. With heavy-duty construction and compact footprint, the Cosen V-1822’s key features include:
– User-friendly interface for manual operation
– Heavy-duty construction for durability, reliability, and precision
– Rigid, compact footprint
– Precise and consistent cuts
At the intermediate level, the V-2026NC & V-2230NC semi-automatic vertical tilt-frames offer, respectively, 20″ x 26″ and 22″ x 30″ capacity. These models are optimized for medium-scale industrial applications. Operators can easily load the material, set cutting parameters.
– Semi-automatic operation for improved efficiency
– Easy material clamping and angle setting
– Inverter blade drive system allows for infinitely variable blade speeds
– Precision feed pressure and feed rate dual valve system
At the advanced tevel, the AV-2026NC fully automatic vertical tilt-frame band saw features 20″ x 26″ capacity for large-scale operations. Designed to handle high-volume cutting with precision, this fully automated saw integrates such features as material feeding, cutting angle adjustment, and length positioning while minimizing operator intervention.
– Fully automated operation for seamless cutting
– Inverter blade drive system for infinitely variable blade speeds
– Computer controlled multiple indexing up to 999” max length