CMM with 0.28 μm accuracy
- January 4, 2015
The new generation CMM meets the needs of manufacturers with applications such as high precise moulds, components and aspherical lenses in the automotive, aviation and medical instrument industries, as well as calibration of master gauges for research institutes.
Key features include:
1. Fixed-bridge structure with moving table
2. Sources of static and dynamic error minimized to realize world-leading measurement accuracy of 0.28 μm
3. Base design is made from spheroidal graphite (ductile) cast iron to a sealed-structure design that provides high rigidity and vibration attenuating characteristics.
4. High-rigidity structure and feed mechanisms increase accuracy and improve cycle times
5. Focus on usage environment including thermally symmetric structure and full covers around the main body to reduce possible impact in ambient temperature changes, as well as standard including of vibration-dampening unit
6. Design creates uniformity across series