TigerStop’s TigerSaw 2000 is a fully automated cross-cutting saw system with an adjustable cutting envelope, pneumatic clamping and a patent-pending, innovative lube mister.
Made in the United States, the TigerSaw 2000’s rugged construction pairs a 17.7” (450mm) saw with an accurate, powerful pusher system that ensures finished-part cut quality. It incorporates fast, precise, automated lineal cutting software and crayon marking of defects for maximum material yield.
The TigerSaw 2000 incorporates a number of new features: an adjustable cutting envelope that can accommodate various saw blade sizes from 350mm to 500mm, pneumatic clamping for handling delicate material, an air over oil for improved cut quality, and a patent-pending lube misting system which follows the blade delivering lubrication at the cut point for increased blade life. The new TigerSaw 2000 is an ideal choice for cutting aluminum extrusions, tube and pipe (both solid and hollow) and pack sawing.
“TigerSaw 2000 is designed to greatly increase yield, speed and accuracy,” says Spencer Dick, TigerStop founder and president. “It includes some real innovative improvements like an adjustable cutting envelope with best-in-class capacity, and pneumatic, material horizontal clamping.”
TigerSaw 2000 performs cross cutting automation and material optimization, both of which are functions usually only attributed to larger systems, which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars – this means the small to medium-sized shops can afford the performance and efficiency of the big shops.
TigerSaw 2000 automates the entire cross cutting process with a computer-controlled system that is accurate, intuitive and easy to use.
TigerSaw 2000 Features:
- Adjustable cutting envelope: pack sawing of different sizes, shapes and various profiles are easily accommodated from 5 in x 5 in to 1 in x 15 in envelopes with 450 mm blade or 6 in x 6 in to 1 x 16 in with 500 mmm blade
- Air over oil cylinder: easily adjustable, saw stroke speed control gives a smooth, powerful cut and great finish to metal
- Patent pending lube mister that follows the blade improves cut quality and blade lifeFully automatic, pneumatic clamping in both vertical and horizontal positions: no more time-consuming manual adjustments and the clamps are capable of holding various profiles
- Centralized pneumatic adjustment point: operators can easily adjust saw stroke speed, pneumatic clamping speed, lube mist volume, and more
- Push up to 2100 lb: TigerSaw 2000 can be configured to push large, heavy material or smaller, lighter material really quickly
- Part list downloading: directly download parts lists and save time
- TigerTouch touch screen control: simple and intuitive interface will improve operator performance and material yield
- Crayon defect marking: defects and cuts finished parts all in one stepInkjet label directly on cut parts or on printed labels