The flexible OnRobot Soft Gripper for food and beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals sectors makes it easy to process difficult to handle items such as eggs or fruit, bottles or irregular-shaped containers.
Three interchangeable silicon-molded cups in star and four-finger configurations pick up almost any small object under 2.2kg (4.8lbs) with a delicate, precise touch. The electric Soft Gripper is food-grade certified (complies with FDA 21 CFR for non-fatty items and EC 1935/2004) and unlike traditional vacuum grippers, it requires no external air supply, reducing both cost and complexity.
OnRobot’s award-winning One System Solution is a platform that provides a unified mechanical and electrical interface between leading robot arms and any OnRobot end-of-arm tooling (EoAT). The One System Solution has been newly expanded to include integration with robots from ABB Robotics and Hanwha Precision Machinery.
While the Soft Gripper is ideal for food and beverage applications, it also provides flexible, delicate gripping for manufacturing and packaging.
Soft Gripper Features:
- Up to 2.2kg (4.8lbs) payload based on shape, softness and friction of items to be handled
- Grip dimensions ranging from 10mm-118mm depending on cup used
- FDA certification
- Flexible, interchangeable silicon cups
- Ideal handling for delicate objects and irregular shapes
- No need for supplied air
- Fast, flexible deployment with seamless integration on all major robot brands
For more information visit www.onrobot.com