Walter’s exhibit at EASTEC ’23 will feature a huge expansion to the Prototyp brand Advance and Supreme line solid carbide end mills.
On exhibit at the show:
- Over 3000 new inch size products
- Full line of applications and materials:
- Heavy cuts, deep slotting, long axial depth profiling, five axis cavity work
- Advance line for steel, stainless, and cast iron
- Supreme line for titanium and nickel base alloys
- Advance line for aluminum and lightweight materials
- All industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Mold & Die, Energy, General Engineering
In addition to the new end mill line, the Walter exhibit will also feature:
- Walter Blaxx familyof high-performance indexable milling cutters
- Walter Cut SX grooving system, with a self-gripping, form-locking indexable inserts that provide ideal cutting force for the tool
- New Tiger·tec Gold high performance cutting material for steel milling, turning and drilling
- Also featured will be Walter’s expansion to its range of tough, reliable and long-life standard solid carbide deep-hole drills
Further, the company will feature its new range of Walter counterboring and precision boring tools for diverse machining applications.
The exhibit will also demonstrate the Walter Online catalogue and its tool specific search capabilities, Walter GPS to find optimum machining solutions.
EASTEC ’23 takes place May 16-18 at Eastern States Exposition, West Springfield, MA. Walter will be at booth 5035.