TigerStop has introduced SawGear Touch, an automated stop with touch screen control that adapts to existing saws to cut metal as well as wood and plastics.
SawGear Touch includes downloading software, optimization software, Crown+MiterPro software, and many other software capabilities. TigerStop says that an unskilled operator can be trained to use a SawGear Touch to position material in under 10 minutes.
- New touch screen control
- Easy upgrade path: swap out a current SawGear power head for the new SawGear Touch
- New and improved Crown+Miter Pro software for crown moulding, trim, and baseboard
- Framing software for window and doors/picture framing
- Rabbet compensation software
- Single mitre compensation software
- Cut List Downloading Software: Holds Infinite Lists
- Dynamic Optimization Software
- Label Printing Options
- Increment Button
- Easily Toggle Between Metric and Imperial Measurements
- Convert Between Fraction and Decimals
- Adapt to Upcut Saws, Cold Saws, Chop Saws, and More!
- Works in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, and German
- Repeatable Accuracy of +/- .008″