Wilson launches new thick turret style tooling
- Published: July 27, 2017
Wilson Tool International has introduced iSeries, the company’s new line of thick turret tooling designed to be fully compatible with the Amada ID Tooling System (AITS™) tool management system.
Laser-marked with a data matrix code on each compatible tool, the new iSeries product line brings sheet metal fabricators even more thick turret tooling choices for their AITS machines. The new iSeries product line promises to deliver shorter lead times, competitive pricing and premium quality tooling.
iSeries Features & Benefits
- Fully compatible with Amada AITS tool management system
- Each tool includes required laser-marked data matrix code
- Tooling characteristic documents ship with each tooling order
- HPX and HP2 tooling include a mechanically fastened guide retention feature, which ensures proper tool assembly during loading with easy pushbutton guide removal.
- Worldwide availability from Wilson Tool’s U.S. headquarters
Punch tooling available in the iSeries line
- HPX (A & B stations)
- Metric style HP2 (A & B stations)
- Metric style (C, D & E stations)
- Wilson style (C, D & E stations)