Multi-section linear encoder for long-length applications
- Published: March 4, 2018
The AMO LMF 9310 multi-section linear encoder has been added to the line of robust linear encoders from Heidenhain.
This TTL encoder is specifically designed for long length applications on manually operated machines and is compatible with the company’s ACU-RITE brand of digital readouts.
The AMO LMF 9310 is an excellent replacement for the retired ACU-RITE ENC 250 encoder.
The LMF 9310 is an inductive encoder available with measuring lengths from 3,150 mm (124”) up to 18,270 mm (719”), in 180 mm (7”) increments. It comes standard with a 20μm accuracy grade, 1000μm grating pitch, and a 5μm measuring step.
- Contamination resistance - IP67
- Insensitive to interfering magnetic fields
- High precision
- High resolution
- Speed up to 3 m/s
- Operating temperature -10°C to 80°C
- Distance coded reference pulse
- Scanning Head includes a flexible mounting coupling to assist in mounting