Kitamura, CAMplete partner for five axis verification software
- Published: May 17, 2017
Kitamura Machinery is partnering with CAMplete Solutions to provide an integrated suite of post processing, verification and optimization software tools for its five axis machining centres.
“Kitamura’s line of machining centers are handcrafted in Japan and offer the end user superior accuracy and reliability necessary for machining in today’s competitive market. In working together with CAMplete in the development of the TruePath software, we have made the challenges and complexity of 5-axis machining easier and worry free for our end users.” says Ted Asano, director/general sales manager at Kitamura Machinery Co. Ltd.
What is CAMplete TruePath?
- Full G-Code verification (Real machine motion not CAM CL Data)
- Accurate Models provided directly by Kitamura
- Prevents crashes, near-crashes, over-travels and setup errors
- Verify entire setup
- Evaluate Multiple machining strategies
- Optimize Toolpath to run more efficiently
- Minimize Tool Lengths and Fixture Heights
- Optimize Approaches/retracts and Feedrate
- Direct Integration with most CAM Software (already established technical partnerships with over 90 per cent of the CAM market)
- Ready to go “out of the box” for a particular model and options
- Factory approved posts developed together with Kitamura
- All machine options are available
- True machine motion
- Full collision detection, detects collisions earl
- Shorten set-up time
- Identify and remove 5-axis errors