Fixed height tooling
- Published: April 30, 2017
Wilson Tool International has introduced AFH, the company’s line of fixed height tooling designed to be fully compatible with Amada fixed height tooling and machine control.
Offering an alternative source for purchasing fixed height tooling, Wilson Tool’s new AFH tooling delivers sheet metal fabricators shorter lead times, competitive pricing and premium quality tooling, says the company.
AFH features & benefits
- Fully compatible with Amada fixed height tooling and machine control
- Beveled tang style punches
- Matrix code on every section of tooling with easy-to-read laser marked tool detail
- Heat treated to 70 RCS using proprietary Nitrex heat treat process to extend tool life and durability
- Tip modifications, specials and custom configurations available with the industry’s shortest lead times
- Made and shipped from North America