Bandsaw blade for horizontal, vertical cutting
- Published: August 21, 2017
The 3868 Carbide Triple Set Xtra TSX Bandsaw Blade from Bahco is capable fo cutting materials on vertical and horizontal bandsaw machines.
The bandsaw blade is a triple chip tooth design blade with a positive 10° rake angle, which is ideal for providing smooth, high efficiency precise cuts on titanium and other difficult and abrasive materials. The advantage of a set blade is that it is much more forgiving in less stable machines compared to unset blades.
Since it can run on both horizontal and vertical bandsaw machines, it helps to increase productivity while reducing users cost per cut.
The grind of the carbide and set tooth design helps blade reduce vibration, especially on vertical cutting applications that tend to produce added vibration.
Features and benefits:
- Exact same blade as Bahco's Triple Set Stainless (TSS), except not honed, making it perfect for applications where a sharp blade is needed
- Triple set tooth design and good kerf clearance help eliminate tooth loss
- Perfect for cutting, titanium alloys, graphite alloy, aluminum with high silicon or matrix alloys
- Greatly improved blade life