7 most expensive cars that you'll (likely) never get to drive
- Published: January 17, 2018
The Sweptail by Rolls Royce is number one on the list of the seven most expensive cars in the world, at a price tag of $13 million.
2.Maybach Exelero would cost around $10.1 million in the US today.
3. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million The most expensive street-legal production car in the world, this is coated with real diamonds.
4. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5 million.
5.McLaren P1 LM – $3.6 million
6. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 million
7. Bugatti Chiron – $ 2.7 million